Hours of Content: 3.5
- Be enthusiastic about trying the innovative approach to writing a marketing plan in this e-course - we promise, it will give you better results
- Please try the ideas presented as you go through the e-course
- Innovative ways to divide all businessses into 8 major categories and give you the foundation for your company's marketing plan no matter what your businesss is - this approach is very innovative, try it!
- More practical examples of our own marketing plan
Now the e-course is more practical
You asked, and we listened. Many people wrote to us saying that they like the e-course but wished it was more practical. So we added our own marketing plan example and shared exactly how we treat our own marketing in our own businesss.
What you will get in the e-course
In this e-course, you will learn to write a good and complete marketing plan for your businesss. Many people simply start their companies with marketing as an afterthought, only to quickly discover that marketing is one of the most important parts of their entire businesss.
Without a good marketing strategy, you won't be able to get clients, and without clients, there won't be a real businesss. So you must take your company's promotion very seriously.
In this e-course, we teach you how to organize your ideas, and create a good plan of action for promoting your businesss before starting your company so that you can plan ahead, and have time to research which strategies will actually work for your businesss to get clients.
Stop wasting time randomly posting on Facebook and Twitter, and stop struggling with businesss cards or by passing out flyers. In this e-course, you will learn how to write a professional marketing plan, and create the foundation for growth and success.
Note: In this marketing e-course we share our own marketing plans and walk you through different avenues of marketing including our own strategies as an example. This is strictly for educational purposes and not for promotional purposes.
Here is a list of potential online businessses you can promote using the strategies in this marketing plan e-course: blogging, affiliate marketing, ee-learning, create a channel on YouTube, becous an author and sell books on Amazon and the Kindle, or becous a freelancer or a local concierge.
Who is the target audience?
- This e-course is for people planning a businesss
- Small businesss owners struggling with marketing